ALLWEST hires Swanson as new project engineer
ALLWEST has hired a new project engineer for the firm’s Hayden office.
Nathan Swanson recently joined ALLWEST after working more than 20 years in the geology and engineering fields. He has worked on projects in California, Oregon, Canada and the Dominican Republic as a field technician, project geologist, project engineer and senior field engineer.
Swanson most recently worked as a contract field technician with Miller Pacific Engineering Group of Novato, Calif.
Swanson graduated in 2004 from Sonoma State University with a bachelor’s degree in geology and chemistry. He holds a master’s degree in geological engineering from the Colorado School of Mines.
- Idaho’s January unemployment rate down to 2.7%
- Goach aims to up your golf game
- Creativity, balance and color
- Trailblazers and influencers
- North Idaho Business Journal 40 under 40 — 2023
- Contending for last dock standing
- NORTH IDAHO ALLIANCE: March is Women’s History Month
- Some thoughts on retirement for small business owners
- HAYDEN CHAMBER: North Idaho — a special place to live and work
- Spokane airport receives $6.4 million for terminal expansion