Avista first quarter earning conference call announced
SPOKANE — Avista Corp. will hold its quarterly conference call and webcast to discuss first quarter 2023 results Wednesday, May 3 at 7:30 a.m. PDT.
This call can be accessed on Avista’s website at investor.avistacorp.com. Pre-registration is required for the call via the Presentations and Events link at Avista’s website (investor.avistacorp.com/events-and-presentations) to access the call-in details for the webcast. A replay of the webcast will be available for one year on the Avista Corp. website at investor.avistacorp.com.
Avista Corp. is an energy company involved in the production, transmission and distribution of energy as well as other energy-related businesses. Avista Utilities is the operating division that provides electric service to 411,000 customers and natural gas to 377,000 customers. Its service territory covers 30,000 square miles in Eastern Washington, North Idaho and parts of southern and eastern Oregon, with a population of 1.7 million.
- Idaho’s January unemployment rate down to 2.7%
- Goach aims to up your golf game
- Creativity, balance and color
- Trailblazers and influencers
- North Idaho Business Journal 40 under 40 — 2023
- Contending for last dock standing
- NORTH IDAHO ALLIANCE: March is Women’s History Month
- Some thoughts on retirement for small business owners
- HAYDEN CHAMBER: North Idaho — a special place to live and work
- Spokane airport receives $6.4 million for terminal expansion