Cd'A Casino Resort Hotel named 2023 ‘top Ranked Culinary Experience’ in America
The Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel been honored as a “Top Ranked Culinary Experience” by Club + Resort Chef magazine.
The annual list includes dozens of clubs and resorts from across the U.S. as judged independently by a panel of chefs from several of the industry’s most well-respected properties.
“We feel fortunate to be able to provide a variety of world-class food and beverage options to our guests, who visit us from all over the region to experience all that we have to offer,” said David Norton, director of Food and Beverage. “The resort has so many unique amenities and offerings and we have placed a heavy significance on our efforts to enhance the overall dining experience, so we’re thrilled to gain recognition as one of the best culinary offerings in the country.”
Visit www.cdacasino.com or call 800-523-2464 for more information about Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel and its amenities.
- Idaho’s January unemployment rate down to 2.7%
- Goach aims to up your golf game
- Creativity, balance and color
- Trailblazers and influencers
- North Idaho Business Journal 40 under 40 — 2023
- Contending for last dock standing
- NORTH IDAHO ALLIANCE: March is Women’s History Month
- Some thoughts on retirement for small business owners
- HAYDEN CHAMBER: North Idaho — a special place to live and work
- Spokane airport receives $6.4 million for terminal expansion