Chapman named Franchisee of the Year
The International Franchise Association named Brandie Chapman, the franchise owner of the Radiant Waxing and Drybar locations in Coeur d’Alene, a Franchisee of the Year.
Chapman was honored at the 63rd Annual IFA Convention in Las Vegas for being an outstanding franchise establishment owner-operator.
“The experience I have had with franchising has exceeded all of my expectations,” Chapman said. “I am so proud that I’ve been able to show my children that you can pursue your dreams at any age.”
Chapman’s initiation into franchising came at the beginning of the pandemic, when retail stores in Coeur d’Alene were shutting down.
Although nervous about the implications of the looming health crisis on business, Chapman and her husband persisted, creating a thriving culture within their location and cheering on other owners along the way.
Now, just three years after she began, she’s an accomplished multi-unit, multi-brand owner with two Radiant Waxing salons, a Drybar shop and soon, a new Amazing Lash Studio location.
“Franchisee of the Year recipients represent the best in franchising,” said Matthew Haller, president and CEO of the IFA, the world’s oldest and largest organization representing franchising worldwide. “This is the highest honor IFA awards to individual franchisees, and these local business owners exemplify the power of franchising and its positive contributions to communities around the world.”
- Idaho’s January unemployment rate down to 2.7%
- Goach aims to up your golf game
- Creativity, balance and color
- Trailblazers and influencers
- North Idaho Business Journal 40 under 40 — 2023
- Contending for last dock standing
- NORTH IDAHO ALLIANCE: March is Women’s History Month
- Some thoughts on retirement for small business owners
- HAYDEN CHAMBER: North Idaho — a special place to live and work
- Spokane airport receives $6.4 million for terminal expansion