Coppess receives Civilian Service Award
Dr. Lee P. Coppess has recently been recognized by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services by receiving the Civilian Service Award for his assistance to the department in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dr. Coppess maintains a consulting practice in Forensic Odontology in Hayden.
- Idaho’s January unemployment rate down to 2.7%
- Goach aims to up your golf game
- Creativity, balance and color
- Trailblazers and influencers
- North Idaho Business Journal 40 under 40 — 2023
- Contending for last dock standing
- NORTH IDAHO ALLIANCE: March is Women’s History Month
- Some thoughts on retirement for small business owners
- HAYDEN CHAMBER: North Idaho — a special place to live and work
- Spokane airport receives $6.4 million for terminal expansion