Deadline to apply for SBA business leaders training April 30
The U.S. Small Business Administration announced on April 13 the opening of the 2023 application for a redesigned c-suite level training program for small business leaders, formerly known as Emerging Leaders.
The deadline to apply is April 30.
"T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Reimagined initiative will provide up-and-coming small business leaders with tools, knowledge, and access to the best and the brightest minds in economic development and business," said Associate Administrator of the Office of Entrepreneurial Development Mark Madrid.
The SBA's T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Reimagined provides complimentary entrepreneurship education and training for executives of high-performing small businesses. The six-month intensive executive entrepreneurship training series will include in-person coaching, self-paced instruction, mentoring and classroom time.
The program is designed for participants to work with a network of experienced subject matter experts in core business topics like accounting, business strategy, marketing and human resources, customized for the unique needs of small business owners.
Please visit www.sba.gov/thrive for eligibility requirements, registration and training locations.
- Idaho’s January unemployment rate down to 2.7%
- Goach aims to up your golf game
- Creativity, balance and color
- Trailblazers and influencers
- North Idaho Business Journal 40 under 40 — 2023
- Contending for last dock standing
- NORTH IDAHO ALLIANCE: March is Women’s History Month
- Some thoughts on retirement for small business owners
- HAYDEN CHAMBER: North Idaho — a special place to live and work
- Spokane airport receives $6.4 million for terminal expansion