Numerica offering $10K in student scholarships
COEUR d’ALENE — $10,000 in scholarships will be distributed to high school seniors through a scholarship program offered by Numerica Credit Union. The Starting Off Right Scholarship aims to support high school students who are pursuing higher education.
“Numerica’s core purpose is to enhance lives, fulfill dreams and build communities,” said Kim Pearman-Gillman, Numerica’s senior vice president of equity and community development, in a press release. “These scholarship opportunities align perfectly with our mission of supporting the educational dreams of local students who in turn are giving back to help build the community for others. We see this as living out our purpose while supporting these deserving winners as they continue to grow into future community leaders.”
There are 10 $1,000 Starting Off Right Scholarships available. These are for high school seniors entering into a trade, vocational, certificate, associate or bachelor’s degree program in the fall of 2023.
Numerica helps students through financial education and by offering scholarship funds each year. Applications for the Starting Off Right Scholarship are open until April 30.
For more information or to apply for a Numerica scholarship, visit numericacu.com/learn/financial-education.
Headquartered in Spokane Valley, Numerica has more than 170,000 members throughout Eastern Washington, Central Washington and North Idaho. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works or worships in the state of Washington or North Idaho.
- Idaho’s January unemployment rate down to 2.7%
- Goach aims to up your golf game
- Creativity, balance and color
- Trailblazers and influencers
- North Idaho Business Journal 40 under 40 — 2023
- Contending for last dock standing
- NORTH IDAHO ALLIANCE: March is Women’s History Month
- Some thoughts on retirement for small business owners
- HAYDEN CHAMBER: North Idaho — a special place to live and work
- Spokane airport receives $6.4 million for terminal expansion