Avista Corp. board increases dividend
SPOKANE — Avista Corp.’s board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.46 per share on the company’s common stock, an increase of $0.02 per share (4.5 percent), yielding an annualized dividend of $1.84. The common stock dividend is payable March 15, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Feb. 17, 2023.
“The dividend increase approved by the board of directors marks the 21st consecutive year the board has raised the dividend for our shareholders. I believe it demonstrates the board’s commitment to maximizing shareholder value,” said Avista President and Chief Executive Officer Dennis Vermillion.
The declaration of dividends is at the sole discretion of the board of directors. The board considers the level of dividends on a regular basis, taking into account numerous factors, including financial results, business strategies, and economic and competitive conditions.
- Idaho’s January unemployment rate down to 2.7%
- Goach aims to up your golf game
- Creativity, balance and color
- Trailblazers and influencers
- North Idaho Business Journal 40 under 40 — 2023
- Contending for last dock standing
- NORTH IDAHO ALLIANCE: March is Women’s History Month
- Some thoughts on retirement for small business owners
- HAYDEN CHAMBER: North Idaho — a special place to live and work
- Spokane airport receives $6.4 million for terminal expansion