North Idaho Spas receives industry awards
SANDPOINT — North Idaho Spas, with locations in Kootenai and Bonner counties, was recently recognized for its achievements in the hot tub industry at Sundance Spas International Dealer Conference held in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
North Idaho Spas received three awards: the Customer Service Award, the Exceptional Sales Growth Award and the Market Excellence Award for the most Sundance spas sales per capita in North America.
Bill Connolly, owner of North Idaho Spas, was inducted into the Sundance Spas Hall of Fame for his 23 years of successful business selling Sundance Spas across North Idaho and western Montana. Hall of Fame recognition is the highest honor Sundance Spas bestows on its dealers.
Present to accept the awards with Bill were his two sons Tyler and Garrett Connolly. Tyler manages the recently opened Coeur d’Alene area store located in the Prairie Shopping Center in Hayden, and Garrett is the marketing director. Christine Hansen is the company’s sales expert and Max Dunton is service manager. The company's Sandpoint area store is in Ponderay.
Visit northidahospas.com for more information.
- Idaho’s January unemployment rate down to 2.7%
- Goach aims to up your golf game
- Creativity, balance and color
- Trailblazers and influencers
- North Idaho Business Journal 40 under 40 — 2023
- Contending for last dock standing
- NORTH IDAHO ALLIANCE: March is Women’s History Month
- Some thoughts on retirement for small business owners
- HAYDEN CHAMBER: North Idaho — a special place to live and work
- Spokane airport receives $6.4 million for terminal expansion