JUSTIN KNIGHT - 40 under 40
Justin Knight, a physical therapy assistant and certified strength and conditioning specialist with North Idaho Physical Therapy, is committed to helping community members live their best lives.
Justin engages in daily learning to increase his knowledge and expertise, while always staying focused and centered, and he is very involved in helping his company expand its BIO Performance Institute and Functional Training program.
“Watching the patients improve, gain nutritional education, pain free mobility and positive, life- changing experiences brings him great joy,” said his nomination.
- Idaho’s January unemployment rate down to 2.7%
- Goach aims to up your golf game
- Creativity, balance and color
- Trailblazers and influencers
- North Idaho Business Journal 40 under 40 — 2023
- Contending for last dock standing
- NORTH IDAHO ALLIANCE: March is Women’s History Month
- Some thoughts on retirement for small business owners
- HAYDEN CHAMBER: North Idaho — a special place to live and work
- Spokane airport receives $6.4 million for terminal expansion