KATIE EBNER - 40 under 40
Katie Ebner, chief financial officer for the Post Falls School District, is not only a financial leader in the school district but known throughout the state for her expertise. She has presented school finance training at the Idaho School Boards Association’s annual conference and to Gov. Brad Little’s advisory panel, which directly affects school finance statewide.
In addition to her school district responsibilities, Katie is the Region 1 director of the Idaho Association of School Business Officials, conducting regular meetings for other school districts.
Katie is a member of Post Falls Kiwanis and a participant in the Post Falls Chamber’s 2023 River City Leadership Academy. She is also a longtime member of the Idaho Association of School Business Officials.
- Idaho’s January unemployment rate down to 2.7%
- Goach aims to up your golf game
- Creativity, balance and color
- Trailblazers and influencers
- North Idaho Business Journal 40 under 40 — 2023
- Contending for last dock standing
- NORTH IDAHO ALLIANCE: March is Women’s History Month
- Some thoughts on retirement for small business owners
- HAYDEN CHAMBER: North Idaho — a special place to live and work
- Spokane airport receives $6.4 million for terminal expansion