If your company’s revenue grew from 2020 to 2022, we want to hear from you. North Idaho Business Journal is looking to recognize and honor our region’s fastest-growing local companies.
2023 will be the inaugural year of North Idaho’s Fastest 20 Growing Companies!
We will celebrate the growth of small businesses in our region with these prestigious awards.
Nominations open March 28, and the deadline to submit is May 25.
Self-nominations are welcome.
The company was established and operating on or before Jan. 1, 2020
• Must be an independently operated, privately-owned entity located and based in one of North Idaho’s five counties: Benewah, Kootenai, Bonner, Shoshone or Boundary
• It must be a for-profit enterprise
• Revenues in 2022 were greater than revenues in 2020
• Revenues more than $100,000 in each of the last three years
• Revenues should be based on external financial statements or, if not available, tax returns (Federal or Hawaii GE tax returns) and/or be verified by your company's accountant or CPA.
Nominations are accepted online at: nibj-fastest-20.webflow.io
For more information on the nomination process, please contact Maureen Dolan at Hagadone Media Group: firstname.lastname@example.org